Worship Returns to Sanctuary
May 31, 2020 at 9:30 AM
The time has come for worship to return to the Sanctuary with some Social Distancing guidelines -
1) Please wear a mask.
2) Doors will open at 9:20 AM - please wait in your car and a door person will hold the door for you. The entrances that will be open will be the Front Door and the Education Wing Door. The Fellowship Hall will be closed and we ask that when you enter to go directly to a pew in the Sanctuary.
3) Every other pew will be open and households should sit together in one pew. If there is one in a pew and it is safe to sit social distanced, i.e. on opposite sides of the pew.
4) We may greet by waving at one another, but we ask that, for the time being, we do not congregate.
5) Hymns will be omitted and all the liturgy will be spoken to limit the aerosols that could be spread by singing.
6) Signs will be placed around the building to offer guidance as well as hand sanitizer in various locations.
These guidelines will be reviewed as we continue through the various phases and as we review the guidance given and the state of our community. Ultimately, we desire that everyone feel safe and to help keep everyone healthy. We ask that if you feel ill to please stay home and partake of our worship on our Facebook Page which will be livestreamed!
We look forward to worshiping together again!
If you have any questions feel free to email email@example.com